Hillman Lithium 33Ah Li-Ion Golf Buggy Battery Kit
- 33Ah Lithium Golf Buggy Battery
- 18 Plus Hole Battery
*depending on terrain, buggy and conditions
- Weighs Under 7Kg
- 2 Year Warranty
- Integrated Charging Port and Power Connection
- Shock Proof Metal Casing Protects the Battery Cells
- LCD Battery Capacity and Voltage Indicator
- Specialist Charger
- Buggy Connection Lead
- Super Light Weight Makes Home Charging A breeze
- Amazing Weight Savings Reduce Loads On Components
Hillman Lithium batteries are an excellent and affordable upgrade for most golf buggy's, they are supplied with a specialised charger and a lead to connect to the buggy controller.
These high-quality battery packs are supplied in a rugged shockproof metal casing that will keep the sophisticated internal electronics safe for many years.
The power connection is integrated, and the dual function display shows the Voltage and Capacity with an easy to operate push button.
The casing has an integrated charging port fitted you can charge the battery anywhere, transporting the battery is a breeze as incredibly the weight has been kept under 7kg there are also two thick handles that store flat and are easy to grab even with gloves on.
The 33Ah battery amazingly can last around 27 holes depending on terrain and conditions.
Hillman Lithium batteries have been designed to be as easy as possible to fit, remove and charge off the buggy.
The amazing weight savings of having a single 24V Lithium battery instead of two heavy 12V Lead-Acid batteries will reduce the load on the motor and other parts which will in turn increase their life span.
The range of the battery will vary depending on your buggy, terrain and the conditions.
IMPORTANT; Larger buggies (over 1000W motor) will not get the stated 18 holes range from the battery, please contact us if you do not have a Hillman buggy to confirm if this battery is suitable for your needs.
All Hillman Lithium Battery Kits are supplied with a connection lead to connect the battery to the buggy, this is essential if you are upgrading from two 12V Lead Acid batteries. And a specialised Lithium Battery Charger to ensure you get the best from the battery.
COVID-19 NOTICE -
NEXT DAY DELIVERY – Please be prepared that you will experience a delay with the delivery your goods due to the unprecedented demand across the country at this present time. We are working hard with our couriers to get all items dispatched and delivered as quickly as possible. We are kindly are asking all customers to wait a minimum 7 working days prior to contacting us to chase a delivery as it is likely your goods will arrive within this time frame. You will also be provided with tracking details to enable you to check when the item is expected to arrive.
Normal Delivery Terms
Free Next Working Day Delivery
This item will be shipped on a next (working) day delivery service.
To qualify for same day despatch & next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 3pm.
- Orders placed before 3pm, Monday to Friday, will be despatched the same day for delivery the following working day. E.g. an order placed before noon on a Monday would be despatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. An order placed before noon on a Friday would be despatched on Friday for delivery on Monday.
- Orders placed after 3pm, Monday to Friday will be despatched the following working day for delivery the next available working day. E.g. an order placed after 3pm on Monday would be despatched on Tuesday for delivery on Wednesday. An order placed after noon on Friday (up to 3pm on Monday) would be despatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
If your order is time critical or required by a certain date please get in touch at the time of order and we will endeavour to accommodate your needs where possible.
Please see the Delivery and Returns section of our website for a full explanation of the delivery timescales