Hillman Lithium 50Ah Li-Ion Golf Buggy Battery Kit
- 50Ah Lithium Golf Buggy Battery
- 36 Hole Battery
*depending on terrain and conditions
- Weighs under 9Kg
- 2 Year Warranty
- Integrated Charging Port and Power Cable
- Anderson Connection Lead for Buggy
- Shock Proof Metal Casing Protects the Battery Cells
- Sturdy Self-Return Folding Handle
- LCD Battery Capacity and Voltage Indicator
- Specialist Charger
- Super Light Weight Makes Home Charging A breeze
- Amazing Weight Savings Reduce Loads On Components
Hillman Lithium batteries are an excellent and affordable upgrade for most golf buggy's, they are supplied with a specialised charger and an Anderson connection lead to connect to the buggy controller.
These high-quality Lithium battery packs are supplied in a rugged shock proof metal casing that will keep the sophisticated internal electronics safe for many years.
The power connection is integrated, and the dual function display shows the Voltage and Capacity with an easy to operate push button.
The casing has an integrated charging port fitted you can charge the battery anywhere, transporting the battery is a breeze as incredibly the weight has been kept at under 9kg there is also a sturdy folding handle that always returns to the flat position and is easy to grab even with gloves on.
The 50Ah battery amazingly can last up to 36 holes depending on terrain and conditions.
Hillman Lithium batteries have been designed to be as easy as possible to fit, remove and charge off the buggy.
The amazing weight savings of having a single 24V Lithium battery instead of two heavy 12V Lead-Acid batteries will reduce the load on the motor and other parts which will in turn increase their life span.
All Hillman Lithium Battery Kits are supplied with a connection lead to connect the battery to the buggy, this is essential if you are upgrading from two 12V Lead Acid batteries. And a specialised Lithium Battery Charger to ensure you get the best from the battery. Important Note; The stated number of holes the battery does is based on use with a Hillman Golf Buggy.
When used on other buggy's the range may vary, please contact us for advice before purchase.
All Hillman Lithium Battery Kits are supplied with a connection lead to connect the battery to the buggy, this is essential if you are upgrading from two 12V Lead Acid batteries. And a specialised Lithium Battery Charger to ensure you get the best from the battery.
Important Note; The stated number of holes the battery does is based on use with a Hillman Golf Buggy.
24V DC 50Ah
Weight under 9kg
Free Next Working Day Delivery
This item will be shipped on a next (working) day delivery service.
To qualify for same day despatch & next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 3pm.
- Orders placed before 3pm, Monday to Friday, will be despatched the same day for delivery the following working day. E.g. an order placed before noon on a Monday would be despatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. An order placed before noon on a Friday would be despatched on Friday for delivery on Monday.
- Orders placed after 3pm, Monday to Friday will be despatched the following working day for delivery the next available working day. E.g. an order placed after 3pm on Monday would be despatched on Tuesday for delivery on Wednesday. An order placed after noon on Friday (up to 3pm on Monday) would be despatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
If your order is time critical or required by a certain date please get in touch at the time of order and we will endeavour to accommodate your needs where possible.
Please see the Delivery and Returns section of our website for a full explanation of the delivery timescales
Two Man Delivery Service
If you select two man delivery service during checkout the delivery estimate is 7-10 working days.